- This event has passed.
Fueling for the Distance- Sports Nutrition Clinic
March 10 — 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
GCXC Race Timing & Management and the Pro Bike + Run Running Club are proud to welcome registered Sports Dietitian Melissa Wilson of Case Specific Nutrition for an informational seminar on how to build your nutrition regimen for endurance training and racing.
Topics covered will include:
- Building a performance plate
- Fueling pre/during/post and hydration.
- Periodization and timing of macronutrients to support training and race day.
- Discussion of choosing and using the right fueling foods for pre, during, and post training and race day.
- Lastly, learn strategies to ensure proper hydration to go the distance.
Melissa will also be available for Q & A
Click here for more info and to register!