- This event has passed.
REGENEXX Educational Seminar
January 9 — 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
JOIN US FOR A FREE EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR! Thursday, January 9th, 2020 6:00pm
Regenexx Pittsburgh offers the nation’s most advanced non-surgical adult stem cell and blood platelet procedures for common injuries, arthritis and other joint conditions. These procedures increase function, decrease pain and offer the patient a viable alternative to invasive surgery. This seminar is your opportunity to learn about these cutting-edge procedures from the region’s leading regenerative medicine doctors.
REGENEXX® IS USED FOR:
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Knee ACL and meniscal tears
- Achilles tendonitis
- Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
- Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar pain including
- Most other common joint injuries nerve and Sciatica pain
Dr. Paul Lieber will discuss the Regenexx® procedures of non-surgical stem cell and platelet rich plasma treatments. Dr. Lieber has trained doctors locally and internationally in the approaches to pain treatment and regenerative orthopedic medicine procedures.
Snacks and refreshments will be served
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER TODAY! RSVP at www.regenexxpittsburgh.com or by calling 412-963-6480