- This event has passed.
Pro Bike + Run Saturday Group Run – New Year, New Start
January 4 — 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Come join Pro Bike +Run and the PBRRC (our running club) for our weekly long run. There are always lots of friendly faces, paces for all levels and new comers are always welcome.
- 7:30 – Sign-in,
- 7:53 – Announcements and route details
- 8:00 – Dynamic running warm-up by fitness expert Jason DeRose, owner of FASTER Pittsburgh, the regions leader in personal training and fitness training. Learn the key drills and exercises you should be doing to prepare your body for the rigors of marathon training this year.
- 8:15 – Run!
- For more info on FASTER: http://www.
THIS WEEKS LOCATION – Nova Place — 100 S Commons Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Please park at GATE 4 OF NOVA PLACE
- For easiest access, enter parking garage GATE 4/VISITOR ENTRANCE on South Commons. Stay in the leftmost lanes when you enter and take the nearest elevator (look for the elevator that says concourse elevators. Take these up to the Plaza Level of the concourse.
PACE GROUPS: 8:00/mile – 12:00+ / mile with mentors and ambassadors leading all the groups.
ROUTE DESCRIPTION: 4, 7, and 10 mile options
4 – https://www.mapmyrun.com/
7 – https://www.mapmyrun.com/
10 – https://www.mapmyrun.com/
PBRRC RUN CLUB INFORMATION: If you are not a member of our club, please go to https://probikerun.com/run/group-runs-and-training/pbr-running-club/ for all the great perks and consider joining us on a regular basis.
PBR RUN CALENDAR: Also, if you would like information on all the other exciting runs we have going on at all of our locations, please visit www.probikerun.com/events for a full list of times and locations. There are always coaches on hand and lots of friendly faces to run with.
If you should have any questions, please contact Kelly Walburn at email@example.com or Matt Imhof at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our Squirrel Hill head coach Kim Lambert at email@example.com or Monroeville head coach Susie Albert at firstname.lastname@example.org.