Pro Bike + Run Saturday Group Run – Run & Climb with ASCEND
January 25 — 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Come join Pro Bike +Run and the PBRRC (our running club) for our weekly long run. There are always lots of friendly faces, paces for all levels and new comers are always welcome.
THE DETAILS: 7:30 Waiver sign-in. (You will be asked to fill out a waiver. Save time and do it online! SEE BELOW) Run starts at 8:00!
THIS WEEKS LOCATION – ASCEND Pittsburgh – 2141 Mary St. Pittsburgh, PA 15203
PARKING: Please click the link here for details on parking. https://www.ascendclimbing.com/visiting-ascend#paragraphs-item-118
PACE GROUPS: 8:00/mile – 12:00+ / mile with mentors and ambassadors leading all the groups.
ROUTE DESCRIPTION: 6, 9, and 12 mile options
- 6 – https://www.mapmyrun.com/
9 – https://www.mapmyrun.com/
12 – https://www.mapmyrun.com/
- PLEASE READ! ASCEND is offering our runners a $10 discounted day pass (normally $17) so they can stay and discover all that ASCEND has to offer! This is ONLY GOOD FOR THE DAY OF THE RUN!
- Before coming to the run, please take a minute to fill out ASCEND’s online waiver (even if you’re coming for the run only) and familiarize yourself with their information on visiting and climbing: https://www.ascendclimbing.
- To reserve a spot for the 10:00, 12:00, or 3:00 yoga classes, click on the class calendar and complete registration here: https://www.ascendclimbing.
com/yoga . When asked if you need a day pass or not, select NO. You’ll pay for the $10 on the day of our run and no fees online.
- For questions about our run, contact Coach Kelly at email@example.com
- For questions about ASCEND’s facility, contact them directly at 412-745-2141.
RUN CLUB INFORMATION
- PBRRC RUN CLUB INFORMATION: If you are not a member of our club, please go to https://probikerun.com/run/group-runs-and-training/pbr-running-club/ for all the great perks and consider joining us on a regular basis.
- PBR RUN CALENDAR: Also, if you would like information on all the other exciting runs we have going on at all of our locations, please visit www.probikerun.com/events for a full list of times and locations. There are always coaches on hand and lots of friendly faces to run with.
- If you should have any questions about our run club, please contact Kelly Walburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Imhof at email@example.com. You can also contact our Squirrel Hill head coach Kim Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or Monroeville head coach Susie Albert at email@example.com.