- This event has passed.
6th Annual Holiday Lights Run with Pro BIke + Run
December 10 — 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. And that means it’s time to run through downtown Pittsburgh and see the lights. Come join us as we run through the city and see all the amazing holiday lights and sights. This is a fun and friendly 4 mile run/walk starting in Station Square, going through downtown and back, passing all the great seasonal lights and attractions.
Click here for the run route (including great photo opportunities marked with the yellow cameras!) .
We also have a kids walk/run in the Station Square area after the main group departs for their lights tour so feel free to bring the kids.
NEW THIS YEAR! CHARITY RAFFLE! We are having a raffle event after the run with all proceeds going to a P3R’s Kids of Steel Program which empowers young children to be active and get running. Their program has 180 chapters in Western Pennsylvania with over 8000 kids. The raffle will consist of the following prizes from these great ortganzations:
- PRO BIKE + RUN
- Kids bike and helmet
- Variety of gift cards
- P3R – Race entires to the following 2020 events
- Pittsburgh Half Marathon
- Pittsburgh Marathon
- Fly by 5k
- EQT 10 Miler
- Fleet Feet Liberty Mile
- BROOKS RUNNING
- Kids experience package with a variety of things from the Pittsburgh area
- GCXC TIMING AND RACE MANAGEMENT – Race entires to the following 2020 events
- Frigid 5 Miler – January12, 2020
- Spring Thaw 10, 15 and 20 miler – February 22, 2020
- 20th Anniversary Just A Short Run 5k, 8k, half marathon and 30k – March 28, 2020
- Kenny’s Koaster Race – June 2020
- Two Face 10K – August 2020
- Run Santa Run – December 2020
- BUCKHEAD SALOON (fundraising non-raffle)
- 5% of all food sale proceeds that evening
- $1 for every Miller lite draft sold that evening
And be sure to stick around for some wonderful food and drink from Buckhead Saloon and spread some more holiday cheer! We look forward to seeing you there. Bring a friend, the more the merrier!