For those of you who have wanted to join our running club but did not necessarily want to train for a half or full marathon, now you can. Whether you are a new runner or an experienced veteran, we would love to have you join us.
Who We Are
Our membership is a diverse group of runners, walkers and fitness enthusiasts of all abilities who simply love to run. Over the years our family has grown into the hundreds and we would love for you to be a part of it. Whether you are new to running and would like to get started or you are a veteran looking for training partners, we are here for you.
What We Do
Our group loves to run in the city, the suburbs, on trails, on the track and everywhere in between. No matter what the season or the weather, you will find us running. With stores in Robinson, Monroeville, Squirrel Hill and soon to be North Park, there are PBRRC members all over the Pittsburgh region.
We have organized runs all week long:
- Tuesdays in Robinson
- Wednesdays in Monroeville
- Wednesdays In Squirrel Hill
- Saturdays usually in Pittsburgh or surrounding region
- We also have other runs and events randomly scheduled every month.
We also spend time giving back to the community through volunteering and community outreach at different events through the year. Additionally, we like to socialize before, during and after runs with bagel and coffee days, themed runs, pub runs, vendor events and much more.
CLICK HERE to see our June 2017 events calendar.
Our running club membership includes the following awesome benefits:
- 10% off regular priced products in any of our 4 shops (excludes bike carriers)
- Exclusive “members only” events in our stores.
- Club newsletter with details on everything going on.
- Access to our exclusive “PBRRC Apparel”
- Our current summer sale is going on now
- You will receive a link in your confirmation email to order your summer PBRRC singlet or tee shirt
- Early access and registration for special sales, programs, events and store incentive days.
- Discounts on our training programs.
- Pro Bike + Run Pittsburgh Marathon Training
- Fall Distance Training Program
- Begin to Win 5k and 10k training programs.
- Discount on 2017-2018 Lightspeed Race Management Races.
- Two Face 10K – Sunday, August 13, 2017
- Trot for Tots – December 2017
- Frigid 5 Miler – Jan 2018
- Spring Thaw (10, 15 or 20 miler) – Feb 2018
- Just A Short Run (5k, 8.1 mile, half marathon, 30k) – March 2018
- Complimentary pair of Feetures Elite socks.
- More exclusive benefits added as we continue partner with some of the best companies in the industry.
- $40.00/calendar year
- This years membership will expire on Dec 31, 2017.
CLICK HERE to join the PBRRC today.